We are dedicated to helping female entrepreneurs achieve success
Effective immediately, for every subscription of The FEoNA Box, The FEoNA Company will remit a portion of the proceeds to The FEoNA Fund.
The FEoNA Fund is a cash award (“Prize”) for a female entrepreneur to use toward her business. No purchase necessary. The amount given will be based on the number of subscriptions between October 31, 2017 to May 1, 2018.
- No purchase necessary
- Open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec)., age of 18 years or older
- Must be a female entrepreneur and must be active in a business registered as a sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation
- Must fill out ballot completely including the skills question
- Must submit a video saying what it means to be a FEoNA (female entrepreneur of North America) and how the cash award can help your business.
- Must agree to have all submitted information, including, photo/video, published on The FEoNA Company digital and print formats
- Submissions are due May 1st. Winner announced May 31, 2018.
- The final cash award amount will be announced on May 1st, 2018 and proceeds will be from subscriptions between October 31, 2017 through April 30, 2018.
- Employees of The FEoNA Company and, where applicable, the Contest Sponsors, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members and those with whom they are domiciled each are not eligible.
There will be a review of videos between May 1 to 31, 2018. A random draw on Wednesday May 30, 2018 and announcement of winner on Thursday May 31, 2018. There will be a minimum of 2 attempts to contact the potential winner by email in the 7-day period following the applicable random draw. If The FEoNA Company is unable to contact the potential winner in such 7-day period, such potential winner may be disqualified at the FEoNA Company’s sole discretion, and The FEoNA Company may, at its sole discretion, hold another random draw to select another potential winner, in which event the provisions of this section will apply to such alternate potential winner.
The potential winner must successfully answer a skill-testing question unaided and unassisted and present government-issued photo identification verifying the residency and age of the entrant, and sign the Contest Release & Acknowledgement to receive the Prize, which, among other things, (i) confirms compliance with these Rules, (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded, (iii) releases The FEoNA Company from any liability in connection with this Contest, (iv) confirms the winner’s agreement to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his or her name, visage, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph/video or other likeness without further notice or compensation, and in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of The FEoNA Company in any manner, including, but not limited to, print, broadcast, and/or the Internet (including, but not limited to, social media).
Prize will be sent electronically to the winner with a link via email no later than June 30, 2018.
Prize is not transferable and must be claimed as awarded. If a prize cannot be awarded in accordance with these Rules, such prize will not be awarded.
Subject to applicable laws, The FEoNA Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest for any reason.
The Contest and the interpretation of these Rules are governed by the laws of Canada and Ontario.
By participating in this Contest, each participant automatically accepts these Rules, which are subject to change without notice, and automatically releases the Released Parties from any liability arising in connection with the contest.
The decisions of The FEoNA Company with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all participants without right of appeal. Anyone determined by The FEoNA Company, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of these Rules is subject to disqualification by The FEoNA Company at its sole discretion.
In the event of any discrepancy between these Rules and any other material, including, but not limited to, advertising, these Rules will prevail.
For further information contact: email@example.com